Inconsolable is an installation consisting of the following elements:
• A large Duratrans portrait of the
composer Alban Berg, in a light-box.
• A soundtrack, Berg’s Violin
Concerto: “To the Memory of an Angel”.
• A digital animation of a synthetic
landscape, created from digital survey data
of the Inconsolable Range in the central
• A hand made quilt created with traditional
American folk designs with a central image
of a mountain in the National Romantic style.
• A printed information leaflet.
Click here for Video
Visit the Inconsolable
web site. (Please note: the information
provided by this site is unreliable)